There is something about this ancient country that makes it unique. Most likely, it’s the combination of cultures and impressive history that makes one feel attracted to it. But, what exactly do you know about Mother India? Or in other words, do you take interest in the history of India?
If yes, we’re happy to announce that you can get our book for free by Thursday (Oct 25). It represents a compelling illustration of one of the world’s oldest civilizations; The road it followed to reach the place where it is today, and the primary elements that shaped its culture. It’s a narrative that takes you from the ancient beginnings of the nation, to modern-day India.
Here is a brief insight into the content of the book:
- Ancient India: its most significant empires and the coming of Islam
- Medieval Indian history: the primary events that shaped its culture
- British Colonization: how did it settle in India and what impact did it have on its culture?
- India from 1949 until today: the primary changes that shaped the largest democracy in the world
- Indian culture and religion: the main elements that distinguish the Hindu way of life from other philosophies and ethics
- Things to see in India: a few guidelines for eager tourists who want to experience India and its majestic beauty
If you want to discover the uniqueness of India, you owe it to yourself to read this book. It will help you convey the country’s past and present from a different point of view. Plus, all you need to do is click here to claim your e-copy for free (promotion ends Oct 25). Don’t worry, though – even if you miss the promotion, you can purchase a copy for only $2.99. Hence, it’s safe to say that it’s always the right moment to set off on a journey to India!