We all need a good laugh every now and then. Some of these jokes are witty, some may seem preposterous or silly, but they will certainly make your day!
- Yesterday a book fell on my head.
Well, I only have my shelf to blame! 🙂
- The past, present and future walked into a bar. It was tense!
- Why did Shakespeare write with ink?
Because he couldn’t decide which pencil to use… 2B or not 2B.
- Why do words and punctuation always end up in court?
To be sentenced!
- Whenever a character congratulates another character in a book for being clever, it basically means the author is congratulating himself for being smart.
- What are you doing in that wardrobe? Narnia business. :))
- Do you ever feel like you spend too much time reading? Yeah, me neither!
- Dinosaurs didn’t read. Now they are extinct!
- I have been reading a book about anti-gravity.
I just cannot put it down.
- Keep calm. Seriously, you are in a library! 🙂