Many people believe in life after death due to religious teachings or personal experiences. Others might be more skeptical about the idea. In the meantime, there are books about almost everything nowadays. Anything you can think of. So, if you want to learn more about the topic, or you are interested in this particular field for other reasons – these 10 books should prove essential:
- Hello From Heaven by Bill & Judy Guggenheim.
During their seven years of research, the authors collected more than 3,300 firsthand accounts from people who believe they have been contacted by a deceased loved one.
- On Death and Dying by Elisabeth Kübler-Ross.
In this remarkable book, Dr. Kübler-Ross first explored the now-famous five stages of death: denial and isolation, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance.
- Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon – Survival of Bodily Death by Raymond A. Moody, Jr.
A smash bestseller that has sold more than thirteen million copies around the globe.
- The Near-Death Experience by Lee W. Bailey and Jenny Yates.
A comprehensive collection of NDE cases and interpretations ever assembled.
- The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.
“My name was Salmon, like the fish; first name, Susie. I was fourteen when I was murdered on December 6, 1973.”
- How to Heal a Grieving Heart by Doreen Virtue and James Van Praagh.
Based upon their years of experience as grief counselors and mediums, Doreen and James have created a gentle book that is a perfect gift for a grieving friend.
- Spirit Guides: 3 Easy Steps To Connecting And Communicating With Your Spirit Helpers by Blair Robertson.
Your spirit guides are there for you. Waiting. They want to help you start living your life to the fullest. Why not start connecting today?
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom.
In this book, Mitch Albom gives us an astoundingly original story that will change everything you’ve ever thought about the afterlife – and the meaning of our lives here on Earth.
- Journey of Souls: Case Studies of Life Between Lives by Michael Newton
Using a special hypnosis technique to reach the hidden memories of subjects, Dr. Newton discovered some amazing insights into what happens to us between lives.
- Unfinished Business: What the Dead Can Teach Us About Life by James Van Praagh.
“It has such a hopeful message. Even though he’s telling stories of the dead, it’s really about living your life better and inspiring people to not have unfinished business.”
— Jennifer Love Hewitt.